We have already funded 100 real estate-backed loans totaling EUR 7.44 million.

As much as 74% of real estate-backed loans, funded by Crowdpear investors, were dedicated to businesses in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. The other 26% of the loans were lent to companies in the big cities of Lithuania (Kaunas, Panevėžys, and Šiauliai) and Lithuanian resort towns (Palanga and Druskininkai).

Within a year, we have returned over EUR 1.07 million in loans and paid EUR 163 860 in interest to our investors.

We thank you for the significant result achieved together and invite you to take advantage of the bonus offer – invest with the code 100PLUS and receive a bonus of EUR 10 for an additional investment!

100PLUS campaign – terms and conditions

1. Crowdpear campaign 100PLUS is valid from 2024 February 14 until 2024 February 25 (inclusive).

2. Any Crowdpear verified Investor (further – user) has the right to participate in the campaign 100PLUS during the time frame indicated in Clause 1 of these terms and conditions.

3. Every Crowdpear user who enters the promo code 100PLUS in the promo code field provided in the investment step (see image below) and invests at least EUR 100 receives a EUR 10 bonus for the investment.

4. The 100PLUS campaign bonus only applies to the investment made on the Primary market. The bonus does not apply if the investment is sold on the Secondary market. The bonus is paid out in EUR in one installment after 7 (seven) days after all the conditions set in these terms and conditions are met.

5. The EUR 10 bonus of the 100PLUS campaign paid to the user is automatically invested in an open investment offer on the platform on the day of the bonus payout. The automatically invested bonus cannot be canceled or sold on the Secondary market.

6. The 100PLUS promo code can be used by one user only once.

7. The 100PLUS bonus does not count to the user’s investments when fulfilling conditions of other Crowdpear offers.

8. The platform deducts taxes from the 100PLUS bonuses paid to the tax residents of Lithuania. Non-Lithuanian tax residents pay taxes for received bonuses following the laws in force in their country.

9. Legal relations arising from the 100PLUS offer shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the 100PLUS campaign.

10. Crowdpear has the right to unilaterally end or change the terms and conditions of the 100PLUS campaign without individually notifying the user.

If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of the 100PLUS campaign, please contact us by email at [email protected].